Our vision is to be a world-class computational materials group pioneering the application of informatics techniques in materials study and design.
- We develop techniques that effectively integrate materials, computer and information science.
- We apply cutting-edge computational techniques to gain novel and useful insights into materials design.
- We build robust open software and data infrastructure for materials analysis.
- We practice integrity in all forms.
We are honest and fair to fellow group members and collaborators.
We adopt a zero-tolerance policy towards plagiarism and falsification of results.
- We strive for excellence in everything that we do.
We stand by the quality of our science. We aim to develop great scientists with a balance of analytical, technical and communication skills.
- We believe great teamwork is the key to great science.
We share and discuss ideas freely. We strive to build great collaborations, both within and outside of the group.